YLC Wednesday at the Square: Irvin Mayfield with Kermit Ruffins
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:00 PM
New Orleans, LA 70130
YLC Wednesday at the Square is a 12-week concert series at Lafayette Square in the New Orleans Central Business District.
The event features live New Orleans music with food and drink for sale, to benefit the Young Leadership Council.
Concerts are held every Wednesday through May 22, 2013 5pm to 8pm, rain or shine. This event is free and open to the public.
Local artisans also sell their work in the Artist Village near the Camp Street entrance.
YLC Wednesday at the Square Event Calendar:
- April 3, 2013 – Irvin Mayfield & the Jazz Playhouse Revue with Special Guest Kermit Ruffins, plus The New Orleans Jazz Institute’s Saturday Music School
- April 10, 2013 – The Mother Hips plus Jon Roniger
- April 17, 2013 – The Revivalists plus Disco Demolition Knights
- April 24, 2013 – Eric McFadden with Bernie Worrell, Luther Dickenson, Eric Bolivar, & Robert Mercurio, plus Dave Jordan Band
- May 1, 2013 – The Meters Experience featuring Leo Nocentelli, plus Chris Mule & the Perpetrators
- May 8, 2013 – Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk plus Mahayla
- May 15, 2013 – Billy Iuso & Restless Natives plus N’awlins Johnnys
- May 22, 2013 – Season Finale Performance to be Announced May 8, plus Westbank Mike
Tags: irvin mayfield, kermit ruffins, new orleans jazz, new orleans jazz institute, new orleans live jazz, new orleans live music, new orleans music, wednesdays at the square, young leadership council
You might also like
|Walk to Crescent City Blues and BBQ Festival from Hotel Monteleone When you’ve got a craving for barbecue, not a single substitute will do. Tender meats dripping with...||Celebrate Christmas in New Orleans, Part One While many might not associate wintertime Christmas as the premiere time of year to visit the city of...||September 2012 eNewsletter As summer...||Hotel Monteleone’s New Years Eve 2013 and 2014 Resolutions With 2013 coming to a close, we wanted to reflect on some of the highlights of the year, and share a...|